Monday, June 27, 2011

The Monday Mix: Fashion and Decor

Happy Monday everyone! I truly hope you had a wonderful weekend. 
Over the next couple of days I will be posting some pics from an incredible garden tour that I did on Saturday with my mom- I took almost two hundred pictures! I'll sort through them and show you the best of the best!

Make Under My Life

Today is Monday though and that means another Monday Mix! I'm excited that there was a little more participation last week. A few different readers sent me their mixes! Check them out at the end of the post.

Drum roll please....The new Monday Mix is 
Jewelry and Decor! 


I think this is an easy one- every tablescape, dresser or vanity looks pretty with a stylish piece of jewelry on display! Even walls can be jazzed up with a display of jewelry- check out some of the inspiration that I found:

Modern House Insight

Make Under My Life
Perfect examples of Jewelry and Decor as well as storage and display mixing effortlessly. 

Have you been inspired to share your version of today's 
Monday Mix: Jewelry and Decor?
Please send your pics to:
*I will post them next Monday. 
*If you have a blog I will link your pic back to your blog! 
*If you use your photo in one of your posts I would like to link directly to that post so please include the link. Also, please display my Monday Mix button somewhere on your post or sidebar.
(An "I've Been Featured" button is coming soon!)

Last week the Monday Mix was Tote Bags and Decor. Carrie from Hazardous Design sent me a picture from her new mudroom reveal. As an avid follower of Carrie's blog I was so excited to see it and she did not disappoint  Here is her Tote Bag and Decor photo but you really need to check out the entire make over that she and her husband, Chris, did. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing Carrie!

Hazardous Design

Ricki Jill from Art @ Home sent me her Tote Bag and Decor mix- isn't it pretty? A beautiful assortment of florals, checks and needlepoint pillows! The tote bag looks right at home :)

Art @ Home
The week before last, the Monday Mix was Shoes and Decor. This is definitely a case of "better late than never"! This really is a beautiful composition- Thank you so much for also sharing this Ricki Jill! 

Art @ Home
I really appreciate these ladies taking the time to compose these photos and send them to me, if you have time, please check out their blogs!

Send your Jewelry and Decor pics to:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words! I think the jewelry one will be a challenge for me. Hmmmmm I need to put on my thinking cap!
    xoxoxxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet...I love this jewelry and decor mix, I am seriously thinking which look I could replicate now! I think that first one is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, I'd love to participate in this and would if we weren't on vacation for the next month. Hope to when we return, though. These are great photos!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool to see Art @ Home's version of the same "assignment".
    Fun series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mud room, so beautiful yet practical. And the rose pillow with the pom poms is very pretty. Love these series!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete