Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Friday Find: 3D Sidewalk Chalk Art


This has got to be the most fun Friday post yet! Even though the sidewalk and driveway are once again covered with snow, it won't be long before my own little artists will be out there, with the Easter basket in tow, creating their own works of art. I just showed these photos to my seven year old and we both are in awe of these amazing artists. 

Julian Beever chalk artist


sidewalk art globe

I love that I actually found a picture that shows the art from a perspective other than the perspective that it needs to be viewed from in order to see the illusion.










image-373032

Happy Friday!!!
Have a great weekend, 
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday! I'm passing on the Stylish Blog Award to you :) Please stop by and see my post today for details.

    ReplyDelete