Monday, February 14, 2011

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/

Happy Valentines Day! It's above freezing, finally! I'm looking forward to trading a heart like the one above for one like the one below. 

Photographer: Jerry Harpur; Design: Ron Simple

Today is the one month anniversary for my blog (when I actually made it public) and I want to thank everyone for your support, encouraging comments and feedback thus far. I have so thoroughly enjoyed every step of this new journey! I have so many projects that I can't wait to share. I'm still just trying to get caught up with all of the "setting up" of the blog, my Etsy shop, Facebook pages, twitter, a new line of Pet Inspired gifts, and oh yeah -my HOME! (so many projects!). I'm loving it, life is good! 

Thank you again and enjoy your Valentine's Day,
Michelle

PS. Today I am going to do a project with my little guy, whose still home recovering from his tonsillectomy. It's a cute gift that kids can do pretty much on their own and it's remarkably chic! Check back tomorrow to have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment