Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun Friday Find: Wood Chandeliers

It sure seems like the weeks fly by faster in the summer. I was talking to a friend about how much we cram into every weekend- it's almost comical. The combination of school being out, warm weather and flora and fauna at their best makes for, what seems like, a three month party! 

Here we are again- another Friday and that means another Fun Friday Find. 

House Beautiful

What do you think of these wood chandeliers made from wine barrels!

Bobo Intriguing Objects
Bobo Intriguing Objects is a wholesale company so if you fall in love with one of these chandeliers you'll have to either make your own or shop around.

Bobo Intriguing Objects
They are made from reclaimed french oak wine barrel staves and hoops!

House Beautiful

 I find the combination of  iron and wood a very pleasing aesthetic- rustic, earthy and a bit primitive.

Decor Pad

Decor Pad
Some are made entirely of wood.


Restoration Hardware
...and one from Restoration Hardware.

 Bobo Intriguing Objects 
The wine barrel chandeliers are whimsical and I like that they are basically made from recycled materials but if I had to choose a wood chandelier for myself I would like this one! I love the over-sized wood beads!

via
These last two chandeliers are made from found driftwood.
How FUN is that!

Bobo Intriguing Objects 
A Baroque Chandelier made of found driftwood. 
What an incredible work of art!

Woodn't you just love one! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. The driftwood ones are so beachy...I love them!

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chandeliers are so rustic! Love it.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Michelle!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the wine barrel ones best. I would have one in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty cool. They'd be a great way to add a warm element to a room.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Try to relax for goodness sake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture and classic shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! Got lots of rustic charm going on! Hope your weekend wasn't too tiring!?

    ReplyDelete