Tuesday, May 17, 2011

...And The Winner Of The Pet Portrait Is

and her Royal Dogs!

The winner of your drawing is...

     1st      the cranky queen
Congratulations on the drawing! It was completed on Tuesday, 17 May 2011 at 01:37:22 UTC The winner was drawn from a list of 77 entrants using true randomness, which for many purposes is better than the pseudo-random number algorithms used in computer programs. You will find the permanent record of the drawing here:    http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=6156


Thank you to everyone who participated and blogged about the give away! It was so exciting last night when I hit the button to see who the winner was going to be. I will be doing this again soon! So many absolutely adorable pets- I would like to draw them all! 
If you would like a portrait of your pet, contact me: michellesamoraj@gmail.com 
I'm giving all Followers of Ispirato Design a fifteen percent discount!




Yesterday I told you about my Versatile Blogger Award.
If you receive this award you list seven random things about yourself that people might find interesting and then give the award to ten to fifteen blogs that you've recently discovered. That will be easy since I've just discovered so many awesome ones! As far as the seven interesting things, I will link you HERE (to when I won the Stylish Blogger Award and also had to list seven random things).
So as promised here are the blogs that I'm passing the award on to:

Savoir Faire
Loft & Cottage
The Mustard Ceiling
Plain & Fancy Living
Hazardous Design
Wishful Thinking
Mix and Chic

Congratulations All!

Stop back tomorrow - I'll be featuring a designer you won't want to miss!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, Michelle. I feel truly honored. Congratulations to other winners, too!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Jessie
    Mix And Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    This is my very first time here and I'm really enjoying your blog. It's full of great things to see!

    Please, drop by if you have a minute!'

    Have a great day!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    I just took a tour of your blog. Love it!Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice compliment. Thanks for following as well. I'm about to follow you. Glad we found each other.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Heading off to visit the other recipients :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez, I feel honored. So nice of you to include me, Michelle.

    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Thanks for the award Michelle! It completely made my day! Off to check out the other awarded blogs now!

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, Thank you so much for the award!! I will checking out the other ladies, I appreciate you visiting refreshrestyle! Keep coming back!
    Sincerely,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete